miércoles, 6 de julio de 2011

J'attendrai le suivant (I'll Wait for the Next One)



Directed by Philippe Orreindy (France)

A subway in Lyon: "Ladies and Gentlemen, ever so sorry to bother you. Don't worry, I'm not here to beg for money. Let me introduce myself. My name's Antoine. I'm 29. I recently read in a magazine that there are about 5 million single women in France. Where are they? I'm looking for a lady aged between 18 and 55 who's also had trouble meeting someone in a conventional way and who wouldn't mind giving a honest relationship with someone a shot..."

Philippe Orreindy is a screenwriter and a director of short films, television documentaries and corporate films. He wrote and directed the musical "La concierge est dans l'angoisse" with Agnes Pelletier.
Philippe Orreindy on IMDB
Crew

Director: Philippe Orreindy
Writers: Philippe Orreindy, Thomas Gaudin
Director of Photography: Eric Genillier
Sound Engineer: Dominique Davy
Editor: Anne Aravecchi
Production Company: La Boite
International Sales: Premium Films
Cast

The Woman: Sophie Forte
The Man: Thomas Gaudin

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario